April 27, 2020 admin 0
Sodium Nitrite is an inorganic compound with a variety of applications in industry, including its use in food production. In particular, sodium nitrite is added to processed meats mainly as a preservative to prevent spoilage and contamination from handling and processing. It also serves as a safeguard against handling by the consumer who may contaminate […]More
- Homogenised Milk & Cardiovascular Disease.
- Fruit, Vegetables and Pesticides.
- Barbecue Meats, Carcinogens and Health.
- Water : Tap vs Filtered vs Bottled
- Should you stop drinking instant coffee ?
- Fish Oils and Type II Diabetes
- The Mediterranean Diet and Metabolic Syndrome X.
- Foods you might think are healthy (but aren’t).
- Processed Meats and Sodium Nitrite.
- Raw vs Cooked Vegetables.