February 5, 2021 admin 0
Artificially sweetened soft drinks have become popular in recent years over concerns between the association of sugar sweetened soft drinks and obesity. In response to these concerns, manufacturers have created a range of diet drinks that contain a number of artificial sweeteners, principally aspartame. Health concerns over aspartame have increased as anecdotal reports and scientific […]More
- Artificial Sweeteners in Drinks.
- Homogenised Milk & Cardiovascular Disease.
- Fruit, Vegetables and Pesticides.
- Barbecue Meats, Carcinogens and Health.
- Water : Tap vs Filtered vs Bottled
- Should you stop drinking instant coffee ?
- Fish Oils and Type II Diabetes
- The Mediterranean Diet and Metabolic Syndrome X.
- Foods you might think are healthy (but aren’t).
- Processed Meats and Sodium Nitrite.