June 29, 2020 admin 0
You may have heard that some folks recommend you should be consuming 8 glasses of water a day to maintain ‘optimum’ health. Whilst drinking this amount or more is under debate, it probably won’t be doing you any harm to be consuming this much water or more a day, as long as you don’t go crazy […]More
April 27, 2020 admin 0
Sodium Nitrite is an inorganic compound with a variety of applications in industry, including its use in food production. In particular, sodium nitrite is added to processed meats mainly as a preservative to prevent spoilage and contamination from handling and processing. It also serves as a safeguard against handling by the consumer who may contaminate […]More
- Artificial Sweeteners in Drinks.
- Homogenised Milk & Cardiovascular Disease.
- Fruit, Vegetables and Pesticides.
- Barbecue Meats, Carcinogens and Health.
- Water : Tap vs Filtered vs Bottled
- Should you stop drinking instant coffee ?
- Fish Oils and Type II Diabetes
- The Mediterranean Diet and Metabolic Syndrome X.
- Foods you might think are healthy (but aren’t).
- Processed Meats and Sodium Nitrite.