October 3, 2020 admin 0
By Robert Barrington Ph.D (Edited by Online editor, The Lucid Nutritionist). Homogenisation of milk is the process of the fat in whole milk being treated to allow the mixing of the fat and water soluble components . This process creates a product that retains the milk fat, but it will not settle on the top […]More
September 29, 2020 admin 0
Fruit and Vegetable consumption, in case you have been living under a rock for most of your life, is widely appreciated to be an essential addition to the human diet. The consumption of such plant stuffs can often provide you with a variety of nutrients and prevent certain types of illnesses and diseases from developing, […]More
August 3, 2020 admin 0
Outdoor Barbecue’s have become part of many cultures and popular during the summer months and even year long in very temperate or warm climates. For family, friends or as another social event, a barbecue usually involves the cooking of a variety of meats, such as steaks, burgers, sausages and chicken. The barbecue’s method of cooking […]More
April 27, 2020 admin 0
Sodium Nitrite is an inorganic compound with a variety of applications in industry, including its use in food production. In particular, sodium nitrite is added to processed meats mainly as a preservative to prevent spoilage and contamination from handling and processing. It also serves as a safeguard against handling by the consumer who may contaminate […]More
- Artificial Sweeteners in Drinks.
- Homogenised Milk & Cardiovascular Disease.
- Fruit, Vegetables and Pesticides.
- Barbecue Meats, Carcinogens and Health.
- Water : Tap vs Filtered vs Bottled
- Should you stop drinking instant coffee ?
- Fish Oils and Type II Diabetes
- The Mediterranean Diet and Metabolic Syndrome X.
- Foods you might think are healthy (but aren’t).
- Processed Meats and Sodium Nitrite.