October 3, 2020 admin 0
By Robert Barrington Ph.D (Edited by Online editor, The Lucid Nutritionist). Homogenisation of milk is the process of the fat in whole milk being treated to allow the mixing of the fat and water soluble components . This process creates a product that retains the milk fat, but it will not settle on the top […]More
April 28, 2020 admin 0
Everybody has their own ideas on what is healthy and what isn’t when food is concerned, but even foods considered and touted as ‘good for you’, often aren’t. We take a look at some of the most popular offenders here and offer you some reasoning on why they made it into this article… Fruit Juice. […]More
- Artificial Sweeteners in Drinks.
- Homogenised Milk & Cardiovascular Disease.
- Fruit, Vegetables and Pesticides.
- Barbecue Meats, Carcinogens and Health.
- Water : Tap vs Filtered vs Bottled
- Should you stop drinking instant coffee ?
- Fish Oils and Type II Diabetes
- The Mediterranean Diet and Metabolic Syndrome X.
- Foods you might think are healthy (but aren’t).
- Processed Meats and Sodium Nitrite.