October 3, 2020 admin 0
By Robert Barrington Ph.D (Edited by Online editor, The Lucid Nutritionist). Homogenisation of milk is the process of the fat in whole milk being treated to allow the mixing of the fat and water soluble components . This process creates a product that retains the milk fat, but it will not settle on the top […]More
May 10, 2020 admin 0
Insulin resistance is a state in which the Insulin produced by the body, has a more reduced biochemical effect than is required to maintain proper metabolic function. In essence, problems arise when the cells stop responding to insulin as they are supposed to. A study conducted in 2002 showed that nearly a third of the […]More
- Artificial Sweeteners in Drinks.
- Homogenised Milk & Cardiovascular Disease.
- Fruit, Vegetables and Pesticides.
- Barbecue Meats, Carcinogens and Health.
- Water : Tap vs Filtered vs Bottled
- Should you stop drinking instant coffee ?
- Fish Oils and Type II Diabetes
- The Mediterranean Diet and Metabolic Syndrome X.
- Foods you might think are healthy (but aren’t).
- Processed Meats and Sodium Nitrite.